Wednesday 15 March 2017

POSTER STUDIO BRIEF 1

I thought about the categories involved in this brief and what they mean to me and how I've changed since starting this university.

Things I've Learnt:
- don't leave design boards until the last minute
- not to be so stubborn/reluctant to try new things
- failure is good
- crits are very useful, go to them all

Things that have Engaged Me:
- industry talks
- learning new techniques
- sharing ideas with others
- gallery visits

Things I've Disliked:
- blogging
- juggling different briefs at once
- essays
- workload

Ambitions (level 5 and beyond):
- make time management skills better
- continue to progress and improve my skills
- make my blogging more frequent


When making my poster I wanted to represent myself. As I have said my time management skills need improvement so my thoughts in my head are normally all over the place which is represented by all the different triangles showing my thoughts are going in all different directions. 




No comments:

Post a Comment