Saturday 18 March 2017

DR.ME


I really liked the DR.ME workshop. I found it really engaging and fun to be hands on rather than just computer based. I really loved that we had to work with collage in this brief, they set us this task to create a piece of moving image using 10 stills created by using collage. I found this brief very interesting as we were all given very obscure words. Mine and Hannah's was 'masseuse'. When we first got this word we really didn't know where to go with it. We were contrasting this simple word with the bold and colourful patterns and images. We looked at the earthy and leafy sort of side of being a masseuse and played around with the moving of the leafs and figures on top. Overall I found this workshop particularly helpful as it has shown me how I can incorporate collage into a gif and making it digital.



No comments:

Post a Comment