Thursday 21 February 2019

Inspo : Nadia Lee Cohen

6A2

Nadia Lee Cohen is a photographer and filmmaker who is based in London but also does a lot of her work in LA. I will be lucky enough to visit LA in April which is something else that I am very excited about. I will try to visit some studios out there.

I am interested in the art direction and styling that Nadia does. Art direction is an aspect that really interests me as I think layouts and putting things together whether being on a page or on a shoot is something in my own practice that I am good at. 

Film making has also been an interest of mine, aspects of this like production are things that I am very interested in and would love to learn from somebody who knows a lot and has had a lot of experience from it. 

There is a lot of similarity in a lot of her work which is something that is very unfamililar to me. I think I am a very volatile creative person who uses research as my main focus to motivate any project.


No comments:

Post a Comment