Friday 4 May 2018

PERSONAL BRANDING IMOGEN NOKES

Imogen Nokes at Brookes University who I did my foundation with approached me and asked me to design a logo and business card for her. This showed me that she has confidence in my work which was very nice to hear. I gathered what she wanted the end result to be and through good communication and decision-making I came up with an outcome that we were both pleased with.

She started by showing me the images she wanted to to try out for her work whihc are shown below :



Then took swatches of the colours :



Then developed my ideas and experimented -





then through talking to immy we decided her name by itself was a bit average and I thold her to go away and think about some names she likes for her online presence. The one she came up with was 'Imogen Appleton Artworks' So i then switched this in and asking for her feedback tweaked a few things to make the businesss card and logo look how she wants. 


Below is the final logo and business card :


No comments:

Post a Comment