Monday 7 May 2018

DAY BRIEF



This was a daily brief that we completed in a group. We received a piece of paper telling us to create a cover for a trash magazine. We initially decided that we needed a focal point for the magazine and decided to create covers for different years/magazine types to have a differentiation in which we could see. We set ourselves some limitations which included bright eye-catching colours, nothing inappropriate but the content must be juicy and interesting.



I then looked at some research to help the group along which is shown above. I chose these two as I wanted to try to mimic the style as it was refreshing and loved it. I then decided to look into different typefaces to see what would be best for my cover - 



Then I came up with this final design of mine which was chosen by the group the one we should use the general style and look is very cool and perfect. 



One piece of feedback I got from this brief was that it needed to look a bit more realistic by adding aspects like barcodes etc. Apart from that, the cover was loved by the audience which I was very pleased with.



No comments:

Post a Comment