Sunday 20 November 2016

RADIM MALINIC - BRAND NU




BOOK OF IDEAS

I thought this lecture was very inspiring because Radim had a dream and he followed through and completed it. It wasn't boring it was extremely funny explanation of himself his work and the fact he likes his dog. He showed loads of example of his work, he showed us his process from his initial ideas and how he developed them to create a final brand identity. I got the vibe that he liked to have fun and work alongside others to create his work. I found this good and I thought his book was amazing as he explained the way he made it writing little bits at a time on the tube on his way home and piled them all into one to create his final piece. It was really innovative work which really inspired me.



No comments:

Post a Comment