Friday 26 October 2018

Get to the Point

Learning Outcomes: 6A2 and 6D2

Within this session, we completed quick idea generation tasked based on our own individual concerns, and questions surrounding our own creative practice. 


Initially, we wrote anything that came to mind on post-it notes. This was helpful as it got me thinking about my own concerns and what I wanted to learn in order to progress into the industry and develop my own practice. we then went round and commented on useful things on everyone else's concerns in the group, we found we all had valid concerns. we then focused on one of our main concerns to see where we could take this further. 


We then researched different solutions to the problems at hand, this was a useful exercise as it gave us the confidence to go forward and gain some helpful tips from my peers.






 


No comments:

Post a Comment