Wednesday 21 December 2016

PERSONAL BRANDING



As a group we helped each other write a mind map about our personalities. We had a lot of fun with this and had a laugh about our personalities and traits. Examples of this include; a bit of a perfectionist, a little stubborn and hard worker. We had such fun we started relating each other to a breed of dog based on out personalities. 

I am a determined student who likes to have fun, I am well informed an am inspired by the world around me. I am known to my peers as feisty but fun and apparently I am much like a Chihuahua. I am small, feisty and strong minded. I love the researching and idea generation part of graphic design as I think it is one of the most important aspects as you cant produce the final outcome without the ideas and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment